To nurture future African leaders of calibre and integrity
who are able to meet the critical needs of community and country,
in a values-based, transformational environment.
To revitalise the rich heritage of the historical schools and
transform them into sustainable and aspirational African institutions
of educational and cultural excellence.
- To foster excellence in teaching and learning.
- To encourage ownership of the project by the school communities, alumni and founders of the schools.
- To forge partnerships between the schools, the HSRP, government, NGOs, churches and business institutions.
- To promote African culture, language and values (Ubuntu) and build moral character and leadership skills.
- To develop strategies for financial sustainability.
- To ensure schools develop sound institutional leadership and management.
Lemana School Hall – on the original campus
The Abbey at Inkamana